OCHAR AWARDS NOMINATIONS
- REALTOR of the Year: Given to an active REALTOR member of the Orange Chatham Association of REALTORS, who represents multiple facets of what is best about being a REALTOR. The recipient must exhibit exceptional service directly to the Orange Chatham Association of REALTORS or through actions which directly enhance the REALTOR image in the community. Recipient combines service to the profession and to our community, embraces fairness and integrity and exhibits the highest levels of professional standards.
- BIC of the Year Award: Given to an active Broker in Charge, who demonstrates in action and by example a positive image of REALTORS to the greater community, inspires staff and agents to a higher level of professional competency, serves the community and organization, and encourages others to do the same.
- Citizenship / Community Service Award: Given to an active REALTOR member who has shown exemplary volunteer service, support and dedication to the community we serve and / or promotes the image of REALTORS by serving on a national or statewide level, when issues related to housing (such as disaster relief) need immediate large scale attention.
- Organization Service Award: Given to a member who has exhibited outstanding service and commitment to OCHAR, relating to a specific project or committee over the course of 2 or more years.
- Rising Star Award: Given to a new member of the Orange Chatham Association (3 years or less) who shows promise as a REALTOR, leader, and active volunteer.
- REALTOR’s Choice Award: (voted on publicly) Given to a REALTOR that other REALTORS really enjoy working with because of their professionalism, competency and attitude.
- Milestone Award: Given to a REALTOR (active or retired) with 20+ years active in the industry, who demonstrates or demonstrated service to the organization, community and the profession throughout their career.
- Affiliate of the Year: Given to a person or organization that exhibits the true meaning of sponsorship/support to the organization, someone who has given their time and talents to the betterment of the organization and members
The deadline to submit nominations is March 13, 2018. Please use the form below to submit your nominations.
Make plans to join us at the OCHAR Oscars Awards Gala
to be held at Governors Club on April 6th beginning at 7:00pm